CodeWeek is calling out all the Android developers out there for an interactive session learning, meeting up etc. The folks at CodeWeek invites you to meet innovative and creative people at its Android Application Development Seminar April 2011.
This seminar would have speakers with practical and real-world experience in developing Android apps.
The list of speakers for the seminar include:
- Faizan Iftikhar, Head Product Development, The Game Boss (GenIteams)
- Asim Ghafoor, Technical Manager, AdamSoft International
- Sajjad Iqbal, Sr. Mobile Application Architect, Vopium
- Usman Sharif, Chief Technical Officer, Anahata Solutions
Topics that will be discussed in this seminar include mobile games, making money from Android apps, native Android app development and their integration.
If you plan to attend this seminar, make sure you keep the following in mind:
- When: Saturday, April 16, 2011
- Where: Shapes, Gulberg Lahore.
- Who: All the Android Developers out there
- Duration: 2:00 pm- 6:30 pm
The registration fee for the Android Application Development seminar is Rs. 700 (before the deadline of 14th April), but will go up to Rs. 1000 after the deadline.
For more information, visit their Facebook event page.
You need to visit CodeWeek for registration. Well, that sucks! It would have been so much better if they had an online alternative for registrations.