The all new Moto Z has just been launched by Lenovo Pakistan — marking the re-entry of Motorola back in Pakistan. Moto Z is one of the first modular phones in the market and is stylish, compact in size and packs in a whole lot of features. Lenovo bought Motorola Mobility back in 2014, this is why the recent launch is by Lenovo in Pakistan.
Moto Z is one the slimmest phones available with some of the top-notch specs (we’ll get to them later). In Pakistan, you will also be able to buy any of the four Moto Mods that have been launched along with the phone. Moto Z is priced at Rs. 74,999 with each of its mods available separately at different prices.
Let’s take a look at some of the technical specs of the Moto Z:
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED display 1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Processor: Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU, Adreno 530 GPU
- Camera: 13 megapixels rear camera with laser autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash — 5 megapixels front camera
- Video: 2K and 1080p video recording
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, microSD slot (up to 256GB)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, USB Type C
- Other: A-GPS, 3.5 mm jack, accelerometer, NFC, FM Radio, fingerprint reader
- Battery: 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat)
The phone itself is powerful enough, but for those enthusiasts who want more out of the Moto Z, can get one of the following mods for their phone:
- Incipio offGRID Power Pack Mod @ Rs. 8,650
- JBL SoundBoost Mod @ Rs. 12,500
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod @ Rs. 29,500
- Moto Insta-Share Projector Mod @ Rs. 39,500
The phone sure looks like a beast and we can’t wait to try it out and do a full review soon!
In the meanwhile, don’t forget to check out this awesome Pakistan national anthem ad created with the Moto Z: